WE THE BEST MUSIC
On ne vend pas la musique. On la partage.
[ TRACKLIST ]
01 - Light Of Love
02 - Solid Baby
03 - Precious Star
04 - Token Of My Love
05 - Space Boss
06 - Think Zinc
07 - Till Dawn
08 - Girl In The Thunderbolt Suit
09 - I Really Love You Babe
10 - Golden Belt
11 - Zip Gun Boogie
12 - Futuristic Dragon (Introduction)
13 - Jupiter Liar
14 - Chrome Sitar
15 - All Alone
16 - New York City
17 - My Little Baby
18 - Calling All Destroyers
19 - Theme For A Dragon (Instrumental)
20 - Sensation Boulevard
21 - Ride My Wheels
22 - Dreamy Lady
23 - Dawn Storm
24 - Casual Agent
25 - Do You Wanna Dance
26 - Dock Of The Bay
27 - London Boys
28 - Laser Love
29 - Life’s An Elevator
30 - Dandy In The Underworld
31 - Crimson Moon
32 - Universe
33 - I’m A Fool For You Girl
34 - I Love To Boogie
35 - Visions Of Domino
36 - Jason B. Sad
37 - Groove A Little
38 - The Soul Of My Suit
39 - Hang-Ups
40 - Pain And Love
41 - Teen Riot Structure
42 - Dandy In The Underworld (Single Version)
43 - Tame My Tiger
44 - Celebrate Summer
45 - Bolan’s Zip Gun
46 - Bolan’s Zip Gun (Take 3) change to Take 6
47 - I Really Love You Babe (Take 5)
48 - Galaxy Wild (Take 2)
49 - All Alone (Working Version)
50 - Calling All Destroyers (Working Version)
51 - Savage Beethoven (Take 4)
52 - Bust My Balls (Take 6)
53 - I’m Dazed (Take 3)
54 - I’m Dazed (Take 4) (Steven Wilson Mix)
55 - Billy Super Duper (Warm Up)
56 - Damaged Suit (Take 3)
57 - Damaged Suit (Take 5)
58 - I Never Told You (Take 3)
59 - Dreamy Lady (T.O.T.P. Take 2) (Instrumental)
60 - Dreamy Lady (T.O.T.P. Take 3)
61 - Ain’t That A Shame (Take 9)
62 - Funky London Childhood (Studio Take)
63 - London Boys (T.O.T.P. Take 2)
64 - Universe (Take 3) (Instrumental)
65 - Teen Riot Structure (Studio Run Through)
66 - We Love To Boogie (Take 1)
67 - We Love To Boogie (Take 4) (Overdub)
68 - I’m A Fool For You Girl (Take 1)
69 - I’m A Fool For You Girl (Take 3) (With Overdubs)
70 - 20th Century Baby (Studio Take)
71 - Hot George (Studio Take)
72 - Write Me A Song (Studio Take – Short Edit)
73 - Mellow Love (Studio Take – Short Edit)
74 - Celebrate Summer (Studio Take – Edit 1)
75 - Write Me A Song (Studio Take)
76 - Celebrate Summer (Studio Take – Edit 2)
77 - Mellow Love (Studio Take)
78 - Jeepster (‘MARC’ version)
79 - I Love To Boogie (‘MARC’ version)
80 - Endless Sleep (‘MARC’ version)
81 - Celebrate Summer (‘MARC’ version)
82 - Ride A White Swan (‘MARC’ version)
83 - Hot Love (‘MARC’ version)
84 - New York City (‘MARC’ version)
85 - Let’s Dance (‘MARC’ version)
86 - Groove A Little (‘MARC’ version)
87 - Dandy In The Underworld (Instrumental) (‘MARC’ version)
[ STREAMING PREVIEW ]
[ DOWNLOAD LINKS ]
VOTRE AVIS COMPTE ! LAISSEZ UN COMMENTAIRE...